Tuesday 5 March 2013

Xanthi, Westfield Sydney (CLOSED)

I've been to Greece once and I absolutely love their food. There is nothing similar to Greek cuisine elsewhere in the world. To celebrate my birthday we dined at Xanthi for lunch and when the food arrived it did not disappoint. The food was delicious and the dessert was fantastic. We had a truly wonderful meal. Xanthi is easily my favourite Greek restaurant in Sydney.







Selection of Wine



Greek Salad and Dip Selection: Tarama, Split Pea and Tzatziki



Vine Dolmathes



BBQ Haloumi



Fried Calamari



Lamb Skaras



Caramel Baklava Ice Cream









Xanthi
Bookings  9232 8535
Westfield Sydney
cnr Pitt Street Mall & Market Street, City
Level 6 Dining Precinct






Xanthi Restaurant & Bar on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I've only been to Xanthi once but I loved it...I'm glad there are some good places like this in the CBD now...

    ReplyDelete