Tuesday 2 June 2015

Alice on Wednesday, Tokyo

Opened less than a year ago, Alice on Wednesday is an accessory shop filled with 
quirky jewelries, home decors and sweets. 
It's probably the most charming and unique store in Shinjuku. 
A fantasy shop full of impossibilities.
 
Come on readers, we mustn't be late for the tea party!


 Why, this watch is exactly two days slow.
I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!
 

Curiouser and curiouser.


The King of Clubs will throw away his cards when he finds his Queen of Hearts.


We're all mad here. -Cheshire Cat


Which one of these would you choose?
 Sweets on the left will make you grow taller while the biscuits on the right will make you smaller.


Whooo... are... you...?


Queen of Hearts


 
Mad Hatter's Hat



It's the most curious thing I ever saw in my life!


Alice on Wednesday
6-28-3 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku

No comments:

Post a Comment