Saturday 16 July 2016

Dumplings Taipei, Baulkham Hills

  Chinese people whether or not they grew up in China all love to eat. 
 I was very excited to try this Taiwanese restaurant that a Taiwanese-Australian friend of mine recommended, so we went there recently for a weekend lunch. I read the menu and thought if there was anything I didn't want because I just wanted to try them all! The meal immediately brought me back to when I was 17 when I visited Taiwan for the first time. The dishes were delicious and it felt so good eating them. Yum! Comfort food to warm my heart. The only thing though was that although they were good, the smaller dishes were not cheap for their size but I will definitely be coming back to try the other noodle and rice dishes.




Steamed Pork Buns

Braised Pigs Ears with Garlic


Taiwanese Sausage

Pork Wontons in Spicy Sauce


Bah Tsang- Glutinous Rice Dumpling 


Taiwanese Pork Meatball

Deep-fried Maryland Noodles


4 Chinese Herbs and Pork Stomach Soup


Bah Kee Mee- Pork Thick Soup Noodles



Dumplings Taipei
Gateway Plaza, 1/2-4 Old Northern Rd, 
Baulkham Hills NSW 2153
(02) 9686 1095
 
Dumplings Taipei Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment