Friday 30 November 2012

Winston Hills Hotel, Winston Hills

It's no secret that I love avocados. They are incredibly delicious, versatile and one of nature's super foods. During this month of November,  Winston Hills Hotel offers Grilled Chicken topped with Avocado melt, Creamy Wild Mushrooms and Hand Cut Fries. Yum!  I can't wait to have a taste of the creaminess of avocados abound in a whole new twist in this dish.


I've never thought to put avocados on chicken before. Avocados add a creamy and delicious flavour to any dish. They don't just taste great, they're also packed with loads of nutrients.This dish is truly amazingly delicious!



Winston Hills Hotel turns 5 today!   I was pleasantly surprised at the stylish interior and wide open spaces. Love the relaxed spirit and laid back style of this restaurant. I will be back for sure...








Winston Hills Hotel
170 Caroline Chisholm Drive Winston Hills NSW 2153
02 9624 450
info@thewinston.com.au




No comments:

Post a Comment