Keep warm and cozy this winter with this delicious one-pot wonder
I bet your family will love! The best part? It reduces cleaning time.
Nothing beats a warm hearty supper on a chilly winter evening. Nom!
8 chicken breast, deboned
2 tsp salt
2 tsp cumin powder
2 tsp paprika
2 tsp dried chilli flakes
2 tsp lemon zest
2 tbsp olive oil (leave some for sauteing)
5 cloves garlic, chopped
1 onion, chopped
3 cups arborio rice
4.5 cups chicken stock
pinch of saffron
salt and pepper
handful of preserved olives
* Rub chicken pieces in mixture of salt, cumin, paprika, chilli and lemon zest.
* In a huge pot, cook chicken in olive oil until browned all over. Set aside.
* In the same pot saute the garlic and onion in olive oil.
* Add the rice, stock, saffron and season with salt and pepper. Cook in low heat for 20 mins or until stock is almost absorb.
* Arrange chicken on rice and cook for another 5 mins.
* Sprinkle with coriander leaves and olives. Squeeze over some lemon juice.