Wednesday 29 June 2016

Asian-style Chicken Nachos

 I love the Asian flare given to this Nachos recipe. It's a very easy and simple dish to prepare as well.  
The original recipe was by Donna Hay and I just added and removed a few ingredients to suit my taste.


I'm loving the new flavours and colours of this classic dish.



Ingredients:
1 bag tortilla chips
1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
1 Roast chicken, skin removed, shredded
1 carrot, shredded
1 green onion, thinly sliced
1 red chilli, sliced
1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
handful coriander leaves

1/2 cup Japanese Kewpie mayonnaise
1 tbsp Sriracha sauce

Method:
Place desired amount of tortilla chips on plate.
Top with cucumber, chicken, carrots,  green onion, chilli, sweet chilli sauce and coriander.
Place mayonnaise and Sriracha in a bowl and mix well. 
Note: I have only decided to mix the Sriracha sauce into the mayonnaise after the photos were taken that is why the dip's colour is different.





1 comment:

  1. Would never have thought to make Asian-style nachos but it sounds delish. Peking duck nachos won't be far behind in my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete