Wednesday 3 April 2013

Snackz It, Breadtalk, Luk Yu Tea House, Singapore

Having lived in Singapore for a while has made me miss Singapore's sumptuous cuisine more and more. Food is an integral part of their culture and like many Singaporeans, I crave for cheap street foods, their delicious buffets, the markets and I especially miss the hawker centres.


Snackz It 可口味

This fresh, piping hot Oyster Mee Sua was so full of flavour and goodness. 



Mee Sua is a Hokkien (Fujian, China) dish and my ultimate comfort food.


Crispy Squid Rings and Crispy Chicken


Breadtalk

Mandarin Luck has a crunchy custard topping and orange peel filling,
Pork Floss Bun is the most famed one and still my favourite,

Bak Kwa Treasure is filled with sambal pork floss and fragrant bak kwa,
 Blueberry Cake with Raisins was a bit too creamy for me.


Almond Chocolate Danish Bars and Coloured Chocolate Danish Bars
from Breadtalk. These were so delicious I kept going back for more.


Luk Yu Tea House, Ion

Preserved Eggs and Lean Meat Congee
I love the addition of sesame oil giving the dish an extra burst of nutty flavour.


Cute little Golden Fish Seafood Dumplings


Crab Meat, Prawn with Minced Pork Dumplings


Fried Dumplings


Pork Chop with Rice


Aloe Vera Lime Juice has a nice fresh taste and I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment