Wednesday 31 December 2014

Cherry, Candy Cane and Choco Brownie Ice Cream

 
 Nothing says Christmas like candy canes! 
Every year when Christmas is over, we always have heaps of candy canes left over. 
This time, I also have a massive bag of cherries! 
So far I have been putting them in my pavlovas,
shakes or simply snacking on them but what else can I do with my left over cherries?
Mix them in ice cream! 
Easy peasy!

Ingredients:
2 litres vanilla ice cream
1 cup cherries, pitted and chopped
1 cup chocolate brownies, chopped
7 candy canes, crushed
1 tsp peppermint essence

Method
Leave ice cream in room temperature for 15 minutes or until softened. Add peppermint essence. Fold through cherries, brownies and candy cane. Freeze for 3 hours or until set. It's that easy!


 Candy Canes symbolise Christmas more than any other candy.



No comments:

Post a Comment