Here's an all-in-one breakfast bake that is so simple and easy to make
and really yummy. It's rich in flavour, soft, creamy and fluffy on the inside.
Absolutely lovely paired with toast.
Perfect for slow morning Sunday breakfast or brunch with the family.
1/4 red onion, finely chopped
1/3 cup frozen peas, thawed
100g smoked salmon, chopped
2/3 cup sour cream
1 tbsp dill
pepper to taste4 eggs
toasted sourdough to serve
* Preheat oven to 200C. Grease ramekins place on baking trays.
* Divide and scatter onions, peas, salmon among ramekins.
* Combine sour cream and dill in a bowl. Season with pepper.
* Divide half of the mixture among ramekins.
* Crack an egg into each ramekins and top with remaining mixture.
Bake for about 15 minutes or until eggs are just set. Serve with toasted sourdough.
Recipe from Coles magazine.